The Arizona Cardinals host the New Orleans Saints on TNF in Week 7. We know there will be quite a few game-time decisions for the Cardinals. But one Cardinal we know who will be suiting up is Deandre Hopkins.
Wager on the Cardinals in Week 7 with BetMGM – Sign up now for up to a $1,000 risk-free bet – Use code SHARP
The most exciting news this week is the return of Hopkins as his six-game suspension comes to an end.
We will update this page weekly with everything you need to know about the Arizona Cardinals’ injury report.
Arizona Cardinals Week 7 Injury Report
- Running back James Conner (ribs)
- Kicker Matt Prater (right hip)
- Safety Jalen Thompson (hamstring)
- Cornerback Trayvon Mullen (hamstring)
- Wide receiver Marquise Brown (foot)
- Running back Darrel Williams (knee)
- Center Rodney Hudson (knee)
- Guard Justin Pugh (knee)
- Linebacker Dennis Gardeck (ankle)
Coack Kingsbury has mentioned that the Cardinals are “talking through” whether to activate OL Cody Ford (ankle) from IR.
Arizona Cardinals Injured Reserve Players
The Cards have a handful of players already on IR, mixed with players expected to return and those whose season is over before it started.
IR – Designated to Return
- Wide receiver Antoine Wesley (quads)
- Safety Charles Washington (chest)
- Running back Jonathan Ward (hamstring)
- Linebacker Nick Vigil (hamstring)
- Offensive guard Marquis Hayes
- Offensive tackle Joshua Miles
- Safety Tae Daley