The Arizona Cardinals seemed to have cast a spell over the Cowboys. Since 2008, the Cardinals are 5-1 against the Cowboys, making the boys from Dallas more like “America’s Doormat” than “America’s Team.”
On Sunday, the Cards will face Dallas with much on the line. Both teams have clinched a playoff spot, but each also has a chance to secure home-field in the NFC for the postseason.
After a surprisingly strong start to their season, Arizona has lost three straight, but there is a chance they can sneak out of Dallas with a road win. If the Cardinals do that, they’ll score a significant upset because the betting odds have Dallas listed as a 6-point favorite at a majority of sportsbooks. If you’re looking for an alternative to betting the point spread or total, here are some player props from FanDuel Arizona for Sunday’s game.
Cardinals Vs. Cowboys Prop Bets
If you’re going to wager on a touchdown scorer, you’ll probably have your sights set on Dallas running back Ezekiel Elliott or Arizona running back Chase Edmonds.
- Ezekiel Elliott -150
- Chase Edmonds -120
- James Connor -120
- Amari Cooper +105
- CeeDee Lamb +110
- Kyler Murray +175
- AJ Green +195
- Zach Ertz +190
To Score 2+ Touchdowns:
- Ezekiel Elliott +410
- James Connor +500
- Chase Edmonds +500
- Amari Cooper +600
- CeeDee Lamb +700
- Kyler Murray +1200
- AJ Green +1300
- Zach Ertz +1400
Anytime TD/Moneyline Parlay:
- Ezekiel Elliott/Cowboys +140
- Amari Cooper/Cowboys +190
- CeeDee Lamb/Cowboys +200
- Chase Edmonds/Cardinals +340
- James Connor/Cardinals +340
- Kyler Murray/Cardinals +500
- AJ Green/Cardinals +550
- Zach Ertz/Cardinals +550
Cardinals Vs. Cowboys Facts And Trends
Here are some notes to keep in mind before placing your bets on Sunday’s game.
If You’re Thinking About the Cardinals:
- The Cardinals are 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games and 9-6 ATS overall.
- Arizona is 5-1 ATS in its last six games against the Dallas Cowboys.
- Arizona is 7-1 SU on the road this season.
- Arizona is 2-3 against this season against teams that are currently in a playoff position.
If You’re Thinking About the Cowboys:
- Dallas is a league-best 12-3 ATS.
- The total has gone under in seven of the Cowboys’ last nine games.
- The Cowboys are 5-0 SU in the dreadfully pathetic NFC East and 6-4 SU against everyone else.
- Dallas is 2-2 against current playoff teams.
Cardinals Vs. Cowboys Betting Pick
Just when you think you know the Cardinals, something odd happens. First, they won their first seven road games of the season to build a lead for home-field in their conference playoffs. Then they lost to the Rams at home after having handled them pretty well early in the season. Six days later they went to the Motor City and lost to the Lions. The Lions!
Here they are, coming off three straight defeats, and most oddsmakers have Arizona listed as at least a 6-point underdog on the road against Dallas, a team that hasn’t proven it can beat good teams.
Take those points and go with the Cardinals, who should win this game to thrust themselves back into the race for a division title and a playoff game in the Arizona desert.