After the longest NFL season in history, the Arizona Cardinals are one of the 14 teams still standing as the NFL Playoffs begin. Their first-round matchup is against the Los Angeles Rams on January 17, in the first scheduled Monday Night Football playoff game in league history.
Here are the easy steps to get going with your NFL Playoff and Arizona Cardinals betting.
How to Bet the NFL Playoffs in Arizona
There are nine mobile sports betting apps currently online in Arizona. If you’re new to sports betting, the first step is to download one of these:
Guide to downloading the app and registering your account:
- Register for an account with your favorite sportsbook (or choose multiple sportsbooks to increase your choices)
- Download the desired sportsbook app via the Google Play Store or the Apple Store
- Provide info to confirm that you’re in Arizona
- Upload your state-issued ID to confirm your identity
- Complete your registration
- Deposit funds into your betting account
- Use your promo code to receive the bonus offer in Arizona from that sportsbook
- Bet on the Cardinals!
Also Read: Arizona Cardinals vs. LA Rams Playoff Odds
Best Arizona Sports Betting Bonuses For The NFL Playoffs
Here are the bonus offers available to Arizona bettors as the NFL Playoffs begin:
- DraftKings Arizona: $50 free bet with only a $5 deposit, plus a $1,000 deposit bonus. Claim it here
- BetMGM Arizona: Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet. Claim your bonus
- Caesars Arizona: $1,001 First Bet Match. Claim your bonus
- FanDuel Arizona : Risk-Free Bet Up To $1,000. Claim your risk-free bet
- BetRivers: Up To $250 Match Bonus. Claim your match bonus
Also Read: 5 Tips for betting on the Arizona Cardinals
Arizona Cardinals vs. Los Angeles Rams Preview
The Cardinals will face a familiar foe in this special Monday Night Football edition of the NFL Playoffs: Their NFC West rival LA Rams. These teams split two games this season, with the road team winning each time.
You’ll find lots of reasons to pick the Cardinals in this game, the least of which is the shaky play by LA in its regular-season capper against the 49ers. The Rams are favored by 4 points against the Cardinals, who are seeking their first playoff win since 2015.
Photo courtesy of Jeffrey Brown/Icon Sportswire