The Arizona Department of Gaming has granted a total of ten tribal sports betting licenses and a total of eight sports franchises sports betting licenses. Not every casino or sports franchise has a designated sportsbook yet. Early registration begins at 12:01am on August 28 and sports betting apps will officially launch on September 9. Early registration bonus offers will be available.
Sports Franchise Sports Betting Licenses
The following sports organizations have been granted a license. Sportsbooks associated with these organizations are able to launch its sports betting app on September 9. Retail sportsbooks are currently being built at State Farm Stadium, the Footprint Center, near Chase Field, at TPC Scottsdale, and at Phoenix Raceway.
- Arizona Cardinals (BetMGM)
- Arizona Coyotes (No sportsbook announced yet)
- Arizona Diamondbacks (Caesars)
- Arizona Rattlers (BetRivers)
- Phoenix Mercury (Bally Bet)
- Phoenix Suns (FanDuel)
- Phoenix Speedway (Barstool Sportsbooks)
- TPC Scottsdale (DraftKings)
Local Tribal Sports Betting Licenses
The following tribes in Arizona have been granted a license. Not every tribe is associated with a sportsbook as of yet. Sportsbooks who are partnered with a tribe can launch its sportsbook app on September 9. The casinos owned by these tribes will most likely have a retail sportsbook in the near future, including kiosks.
- Fort Mojave Indian Tribe (SuperBook Sports)
- Navajo Nation (No sportsbook announced yet)
- Quechan Tribe (Unibet Arizona)
- Tonto Apache Tribe (TwinSpires)
- Tohono O’odham Nation (Desert Diamond)
- Hualapai Tribe (Golden Nugget Sportsbook)
- Ak-Chin Indian Community (Fubo Sportsbook)
- San Juan Southern Paiute Tribe (Betway)
- San Carlos Apache Tribe (WynnBET)
- Ft. McDowell Yavapai Nation (Betfred)
Daily Fantasy Sports In Arizona
Daily Fantasy Sports officially launches at 12:01am on August 28. The following apps have been approved by the ADG to launch.
- Yahoo Fantasy Sports
- Fantasy Sports Shark
- Underdog Sports